An angle grinder is actually a very useful home improvement too. Below are some things you can do with an angle grinder.
- Use a wire cup brush to remove rust and caked-on cement and dirt from tools.
- Use a wire wheel to remove paint
Cut bars, rods and bolts
- Use a metal cutoff wheel to cut bars, rods and bolts
- Use a metal cutoff wheel to cut off frozen bolts or screws
Cut tile, stone and concrete
- Use a diamond wheel to cut through tile
Restore cutting edges
- Use a grinding wheel to sharpen dull blades
Cutting out old mortar
- Use a diamond tuckpointing wheel to grind out old, loose mortar