Skip to content
- 1x patty of Steak-EZE Thinly Sliced and Shaped Sirloin Steak Strips, Frozen
- 4 x eggs
- 1 x 10″ diameter tortillas (the whole wheat carb balance kind has 110 calories, the flour kind has 210 calories)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Olive oil
- Warm up the tortilla in a 10″ pan on low heat
- Put 2 tbsp of olive oil in a small 8″ pan on medium-high heat
- Add the steak patty and cook patty for 2 minutes
- Flip patty and cook for another 2 minutes
- Using a heat-resistant silicon spatula, break the patty into small strips.
- Transfer steak strips to a strainer over a small bowl and press to squeeze juices out. This will limit how much juice will leak through the bottom of the burrito and make a mess.
- Flip the tortilla and cook the eggs. I prefer to scramble them.
- Turn off the heat to the eggs before they’re done because they will continue to cook on their own
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese on the eggs, add the steak, and mix
- Transfer the mixture to the tortilla
- Let the mixture cool a bit while washing the dishes
- Fold the tortilla the way you make a burrito