The average sprinkle donut has 260 calories.
- Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Doughnut with 4th of July Sprinkles: 250 calories
- Dunkin’ Donuts Chocolate Frosted with Sprinkles Donut: 270 calories
For a similar low-calorie alternative, replace that with Dutch Hagelslag. The recipe below contains only 120 calories!
- Nature’s Own Life Keto Bread (35 calories / slice)
- 1/4 tbsp butter, softened it’s spreadable, e.g. Kerrygold naturally softer pure Irish butter (25 calories)
- 1 tbsp De Ruijter Chocolate Sprinkles (60 calories)
- Spread butter on one slice of bread
- Top with sprinkles
If you must have the shape be like a donut, you can use a large and small cookie cutter to turn the bread slice into a donut.