I came across this sample food at Costco. It was Kirkland Organic Marinara from Tuscany dipped in ciabatta bread. It was surprisingly good, but the ciabatta bread was high in calories and not keto. So, here’s a keto version that is super quick to make and can fill you up in a jiffy.
- Artisan Bakery Sonoma County Keto Bread (available at Costco)
- Kirkland Organic Marinara from Tuscany
- Heat up some of the marinara in a microwave
- Toast the bread slices to your desired toastiness
- Spoon the marinara onto the bread slices
It’s like eating a healthy pizza without the high-calorie cheese. Four slices followed by a glass or two of water will make you feel satiated while only consuming less than 200 calories!