For this recipe, I’m using the PHILIPS 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine w/LatteGo.
- 1 oz of Starbucks Espresso Dark Roast (I’m using whole beans because my machine will grind the beans for me)
- 8 oz (1 cup) of whole milk
- ~1/2 tbsp Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce
- ~1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- Ember mug (optional; keeps the coffee warm or hot)
- Add almond extract and chocolate sauce to the mug (I use a pipette to transfer the almond extract).
- Steam milk to make 1 cup (I put mine in a measuring cup).
- Add 1 shot (1 oz) of espresso to your mug.
- Pour steamed milk into mug and mix using heat-resistant, scratch-free silicone stirrer.