If you like grilled asparagus, here’s an easy way to make it without firing up the outside grill.
- Asparagus, Refrigerated (I get mine at Costco)
- Sea salt
- Canola oil spray
- With the grill plate inserted, turn on your Ninja Foodi, hit the Grill button until its set to MAX, set the time to 7 minutes, and hit the START button
- Snap off the ends (white part) of the asparagus
- When the grill is preheated, spray the grill with Canola oil, lay the asparagus flat on the grill, spray Canola oil on the asparagus, and sprinkle on some salt and pepper
- Half way through grilling flip the asparagus
- When it’s done, just remove it (I use tongs) and eat!