Get > 40 grams of protein in a yummy smoothie drink.
- Silk Unsweetened soy milk (7 g protein per cup)
You can also use unsweetened almond milk but that has only 1 g protein per cup.
- Ratio KETO Friendly Dairy Yogurt (15 g protein. 2 carbs)
or any Vanilla greek yoghurt with no or very little added sugar
or Two Good vanilla greek yogurt (only 3 g of carbs but 12 g of protein)
- 1 scoop of 100% whey protein (25 g protein, 0 carbs)
Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate (Unflavored) 2LBS
- 3 frozen strawberries
(low carb, 3.58 millimoles anti-oxidants per 100g)
- 1 tbsp of Navitas Acai Powder
Acai has way more anti-oxidants than any other food. 15,405 mmol compared to 4,669 mmol in blueberries per 100 grams.
- 1 tbsp of Chia seeds
(low carbs, lot of anti-oxidants)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- Half a handful of walnuts (optional)
3.72 millimoles anti-oxidants per 100g)
- 1 tablespoon of Matcha green tea powder (optional)
- 1 scoop (5 g) of Creatine Monohydrate (optional – if weightlifting)