Here’s another high protein, easy-to-cook, delicious meal for you.
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup chicken breasts (for simplicity, I use the Costco Kirkland canned chicken breast chunks)
- 4 eggs
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt n pepper to taste
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- Put olive oil in 10″ pan on medium-high heat
- Put in chicken breast and cook
- Defrost broccoli in microwave and add to pan
- Sprinkle on some salt and pepper
- Add 4 eggs
- Sprinkle on some shredded mozzarella cheese
This recipe is also good without the chicken.