Here’s another high protein, easy-to-cook, delicious meal for you.
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1.5 cups chicken breast (for simplicity, I get precooked grilled chicken strips at Costco)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup firm tofu (available at Costco)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt n pepper to taste
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- Put olive oil in 10″ pan on medium-high heat
- Add tofu to pan and cook
- Defrost broccoli in microwave and add to pan
- Heat up grilled chicken in microwave then add to pan
- Sprinkle on some salt and pepper
- Add 4 eggs
- Sprinkle on some shredded mozzarella cheese
This recipe is also good without the chicken.