Chicken breast meat is packed with protein and very little fat. But, it often comes out dry after baking. Here’s a recipe that is quick to cook and results in a more tasty, tender meat.
- Chicken breast
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs canola oil or olive oil
- Mix all spices in a single spice dispenser
- Cut up the chicken breast into 1 inch wide strips
- In a bowl, rub olive oil over the chicken strips and sprinkle on the seasoning. Mix with hands to ensure complete coverage.
- Set air fryer to a target thermometer temperature of 165 F.
- Insert thermometer such that tip is at center of thickest part of one chicken strips
- When air fryer has preheated, put all strips in
- When half way done, turn strips over
- When target temperature reached, remove legs and let stand for 5 minutes