Grilled Corn Using Ninja Foodi Grill
Posted on Sep 29, 2020
So, I tried making grilled corn using the Ninja Foodi Grill and surprisingly, it came out really good!
Here’s the recipe.
- Corn ears (make sure the kernels are big so you’ve got some meat to bite in to)
- Canola oil
- Remove the husk (outer layers of the corn)
- Massage the kernels with canola oil
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Turn on Ninja Foodi Grill, click Grill button to Max setting, set time to 12 minutes, let preheat, wait till it says “Add food”, then put in the corn
- Set a timer for 6 minutes then turn the corn over
- When done, massage butter over the corn or melt butter in the microwave and baste the corn with the liquid butter