Galayet Bandora with Beef Recipe
Posted on May 1, 2019
- 2 medium size onions,finely sliced.
- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- 300gm beef meat (cubes or minced).
- 3 cups of chopped tomatoes.
- 1 green bell pepper, finely sliced.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a heavy skillet like cast iron add olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook them until soft.
- Add meat and stir using a wooden spoon tell it is almostly cooked.
- Add tomatoes, serrano pepper, and bell pepper let simmer until the tomato mixture begins to reduce,taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. cover the skillet, and cook on low heat tell completely cooked.
- Serve immediately with warm bread